|XJ-7: Jamie Wakeman|
|Age||Unknown (Older than XJ-9)|
|Occupation||Superhero/crime fighter (When awake)|
|Likes||Helping people, saving the world|
|Dislikes||The Cluster, Smytus, being sad and depressed,|
|Family||Nora Wakeman (creator/mother)|
XJ-1, XJ-2 XJ-3, XJ-4, XJ-5, XJ-6 (early prototypes/sisters), XJ-8, XJ-9 (later sisters)
|First appearance||"Sibling Tsunami"|
|Voiced by:||Audrey Wasilewski|
XJ-7: Jamie Wakeman (Prototype Model Unit XJ-7) is one of the XJ robot sisters built by Nora Wakeman.
She is similar in design to Armaggedroid.
She appears to be a blue robot with white arms, bags under her eyes, a frown (She can smile occasionally), and pig-tails that slouch. She is usually hunched over and has what seems to be two treads for a feet.
She is often very sad or depressed and sees everything as useless and hopeless, having a serious trouble of low self-trust. She also sees herself as useless, as well, in which, to the point that in Turncoats, she self-destructs because she believes that she "...can't even sound evil in a convincing way."
XJ-7 does however, seem to love square dancing.
- Bar None Ranch Chaos (Her first appearance)
- The Pink PuffBall Terror [Minor Character]
- In Bar None Ranch Chaos, when asked what was wrong, she responded, 'The usual, life, the universe, and everything.' It is possible that they are referring to Marvin, a depressed robot, from 'The Hitchhikers Guide' series.
- In The Pink PuffBall Terror, XJ-7 can be seen smiling for a brief amount of time..
- XJ-7 shares similarities with Eeyore from Winnie-The-Pooh, they are both very gloomy, and they smile a few times.
- Like XJ-8, XJ-7 also has a computerized voice making her sound like a boy.